Best Time for Photography
- The winter months: June, July, August.
- Stunning photos can be taken all times of the day
Types of Photography
- Astrophotography, Flower Photography, Landscape Photography, Nature Photography, Macro Photography
- Use a wide angle lens for landscapes and macro lens for close up photos
- Snow can be found in the winter months - particularly in the Hartz Mountain region so bring appropriate cold weather equipment
- The area is well known for it's fine timbers and beautiful nature photos can be taken through the countryside
- Geeveston has a historic town centre and many interesting buildings and street shots can be taken
Local Attractions & Produce
- Geeveston is the gateway to the Hartz Mountains National Park. Plenty of walks and nature trips to explore
Geeveston Images & Photos
Formats Available for Download: HiRes (4:3), Wallpaper (16:9), Postcard (3:2), Print (4:3), Web Ready (4:3)
Found 7 Matching Photos.
Click on the Shopping Cart Icon to view product & download options. Click on the Image Thumbnail to see full image. Click on the Bundle and Save button to view packages & discounts.