Rocky Cape National Park
Rocky Cape is a National Park in Tasmania, Australia.
Best Time for Photography
- The winter months: June, July, August.
- Stunning sunsets and sunrises with no light pollution. Star trails possible
Types of Photography
- Astrophotography, Flower Photography, Landscape Photography, Nature Photography, Macro Photography
- Use a wide angle lens for landscapes and macro lens for close up photos
- Sun will set in the early evening so be prepared for changing light
- Bring appropriate cold weather equipment
Local Attractions & Produce
- Stay in one of the many huts available on top of the mountain. Photography tours can be arranged
Rocky Cape National Park Images & Photos
Formats Available for Download: HiRes (4:3), Wallpaper (16:9), Postcard (3:2), Print (4:3), Web Ready (4:3)